Founded by Ron & Mimi Grace
"A perfected vision, perfecting faith."
" Being Confident to this very thing, that he who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Jesus Christ"
Apostle Claudette Morgan-Scott
1. We decree and declare that God’s glory reigns in Central Texas. He reigns in our lives, our families, our communities and our region.
For the kingdom is the LORD'S And He rules over the nations. Psalm 22:28
2. We decree and declare that the plan of the enemy for this region is be destroyed.
"But the LORD your God will deliver them before you, and will throw them into great confusion until they are destroyed. Deuteronomy 7:23
3. We decree and declare that we are blessed in Central Texas because God is Lord of this region. We will continue to serve the Lord with joy and gladness, developing and maintaining a kingdom culture.
Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, The people whom He has chosen for His own inheritance. Psalm 33:12
4. We decree and declare stability, salvation, wisdom and knowledge as we navigate our way through justice and righteousness. We will be sensitive to the heart of God for our community members.
“He will be the stability of your times, a wealth of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge…” Isaiah 33:6
5. We decree and declare that this region will be a hub of prayer, revival and refreshing.
“Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” Mark 11:24
6. We decree and declare, as leaders we will continue walk in unity, love and peace towards each other.
"Honor all people, love the brotherhood, fear God, honor the king." 1 Peter. 2:17
7. We decree and declare that we will continue to exalt the king of Kings and push forward the kingdom agenda.
6 This is the generation of them that seek Him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. 7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Ps 24:6-7
8. I decree and declare that we will walk and operate in our God-given identity, with Might, Authority, Power, Influence and Tenacity MAP-IT
"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light." 1 Pet. 2:9
9. I decree and declare that divine help is coming to every Pastor and every ministry that God has established in our region.
“And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, ‘Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!’ So God granted him what he requested.” (1 Chronicle 4:10)
10. I decree and declare that will be walk in the breaker and finishers anointing, no assignment will be frustrated or aborted, in Jesus Name. We are now walking in the acceptable year of the Lord for this region and for our nation.
1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; Isa 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; 3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified (Isiah 61:1-3).